Saturday 20 December 2014

I’m Not Interested In Marriage Now, Because I Can’t Sacrifice Myself For Any Woman- Timaya


37-year old Timaya has told Saturday Beats why he will not be tying the knot soon with his babymama or any woman at that. According to him, marriage makes a man sacrifice himself to his woman, and he is not ready for that.



“I am not yet ready to get married and anyone who is looking for that is only being deceived because I am too young to get married. Marriage is not all about money and nobody knows what I have in the bank because they are not my accountant. Musicians lie a lot, so don’t believe most of what they tell you. They are only trying to ‘package’ themselves. I am not prepared for marriage because I am not yet ready to sacrifice for any woman, I am sorry. My daughter is my life and I love her so much but marriage is not on my mind. I don’t want a situation whereby I will tell a woman I want to travel somewhere and she would be complaining.”

source:ladunliadunnews

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As a blessed and independent woman 1st,wife and mother of 9,4 being daughters, self reliant,fun loving beautiful,intelligent,hardworking,an above all God fearing. Have been taught to love themselves Christ Jesus,and family,so I must say I appreciate your honesty and personal truth, as a woman ask you this question? If you are so steadfast, immature and not ready for marriage, than why become a father? Would your mind,heart and boundaries change if your precious little girl was dealt with the same upfront in your face as you stated at the beginning of your msg, or would you react as my husband and most fathers go into protective mode? God gives us choice and wisdom, man can be selfish,self centered, and last but not least the enemy can and will come to kill,steal and destroy! Take it from me a mother that rides for her 4 beautiful baby girls are very blessed and proud of them individually and collectively, mostly I'm a proud wife because the very 1st man who has been an example of what a mans man looks like and how a man treats a woman is their father, so when a man comes around to interact, spit game to them they can handle them, and school them on their personal non-relenting standards.As I said I appreciate & respect your honesty.
From 1 mothers opinion to 1 fathers opinion. I

Unknown said...

Wow! Well life is in phase different destiny God created . I believed God will show ladies the right paths...

Unknown said...

Bonsoir

Anonymous said...

Mohamed j

Anonymous said...

09022527308