Thursday 25 July 2013

The Strange Fish Story Is An OCTOPUS


 
On Tuesday, A fish seller named Ramota in Ibadan claims a frozen fish she bought was half human being half fish. If you missed the story, this is the full gist: http://bit.ly/1blJsL2

It was later discovered that the half human being half fish is an “octopus”.
This is the Ramota story,
 “I went to where we usually buy fish at Kola Eleja, Oke Ado,Ibadan. After I finished, I boarded Okada to my place to prepare the fish for sale. Before getting the fish out of the ice-pack, we needed to use knife to remove them and use water to de-freeze. I was shocked to see the frozen fish developed into a living being in the water, the description of which showed half human and half fish. I quickly called my father and some Alfas to see the strange fish”.
Ignorance is a disease. Even the father who is a retired civil servant cannot differentiate an octopus from human body. Make God help us.


No comments: