Tuesday 23 April 2013

Dbanj Is Tired Of Dating, Told Mum To Find A Wife For Him


One of the most Nigeria popular Musician  Dbanj in his recent interview with This Day Magazine revealed his plan to get married soon, and he has consulted his mum to find  a wife for him.

Dbanj said, "I have dated a lot of ladies but i don't want to talk about them because most of them are married. I don't have any regret because i'm still young and i am still a bachelor. Though my mum want me to settle down, she is proud of me and i do let her understand that it is not that  i don't want to get marry. i just have not find the right person. if she find the right one for me, she can call me.

Dbanj have dated over 10 different ladies. his most popular relationship is with Genevieve Nnaji. We wish him best of luck.

No comments: